201512月四级考试题目与解析(持续更新)
本解析为有道学堂 有道考神四六级 团队出品,更多解析请关注有道学堂。转载时请务必注明来源。
写作
四级写作题目及范文
此内容由有道考神发布,转载请注明出处。
限于时间,疏漏难免,仅供参考。
范文提供:@老师王菲 @欧阳萍老师
写作第一版:
For this partyou are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay commenting on the saying "Learning is a daily experience and a lifetime mission." You can cite examples to illustrate the importance of lifelong learning“. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
破题思路:
第一段: 解释引言内容. 提出文章的主旨 : “学习的重要性
第二段: 分析原因 此处可以结合例子.
第三段: 得出结论
此文章写作时可以全面参照有道考神四级写作课程中功能句的讲解。
参考范文:         
Learning is a daily experience and a lifetime mission. This is a proverb full of logic.  In other words, learning is significant in our whole life. Indeed, we can learn many things from it. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you’ll necessarily benefit a lot from it.
There are many reasons which can explain this phenomenon and the following are the typical ones. The first reason is that learning can light our road in the coming future. There is no denying the fact that the society is developing increasingly fast and we are often easily surpassed by the people around. The only way to avoid this is to learn to improve ourselves. As an illustration, I’d like to take myself as an example. After graduation from college, my life has been full of working pressure, which contributes to my decision of pursuing further education. That’s why I can make my own way in such a competitive society.
       The effect of learning can be boiled down to two major ones. First, with the spirit of learning, we are more capable of overcoming the difficulties in the future. More importantly, we can enrich our spare time life by learning. No matter who you are, you must remember that learning is the basic skill in our life.
写作第二版:
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay commenting on the saying "Listening is more important than talking." You can cite examples to illustrate the importance of paying attention to others' opinions. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
破题思路:
第一段: 解释引言内容. 提出文章的主旨 : “倾听重要性
此文章写作时可以全面参照有道考神四级写作课程中功能句的讲解。
“Listening is more important than talking.”This proverb means that listening is something worthwhile to consider when we have communication with others.
People often focus on their speaking ability, believing that good speaking equals good communication. There is some truth in this statement, but people who hold this opinion ignore a more important fact. God gave people two ears and one mouth, so it requires us to keep the ratios of listening and speaking by two to one. The ability to speak well is a necessary component to successful communication. The capability of listening is as important as speaking in that listening is the best respect for people around us. Listen attentively when others are speaking. It is the best and the most effective compliment that you can give them.
To conclude, Listening can prevent interruption or formulate a response even before other speakers have finished. Good listeners are often some of the best speakers who can improve the quality of the communication. So listeners should interact with speakers, and respond promptly.
写作第三版:
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay commenting on the saying “Never go out there to see what happens, go out there to make things happen.” You can cite examples to illustrate the importance of being participants rather than mere onlookers in life. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
破题思路:
第一段: 解释引言内容. 提出文章的主旨 : “实践重要性
注:此版本在我们文章:可能创造历史的押题文章中,社会实践的话题,已经押中。
There is an old saying “Never go out there to see what happens, go out there to make things happen”. It’s the experience of our forefathershoweverit is correct in many cases even today.
Only when you participate more can you make things perfect. Participation has been more and more important in the society. Students are asked to enter society and get some ideas of it. Surely participation has many advantages. Firstly, it can offer students a chance to contact society and meet different kinds of people. In this way people can gain some valuable social experience, which will be useful to their future life. Secondly, as college students, we can apply what they have learned in class to practical work, thus knowing themselves more clearly. Take the study of oral English for example, participation in any chances of communications with others in English, which enables us to become fluent in speaking.
In summary, participation is the key factor in our daily life no matter who you are, no matter what you are doing. We should put their studies in the first place and see participation just as a useful supplement, so they ought to try to strike a balance between them.
1.       B. They enjoyed the movie on space exploration.
2.       A. At a gift shop.
3.       C. He declined a job offer from the art gallery.
4.       D. He will be unable to attend the birthday party.
5.       B. Set a deadline for the staff to meet.
6.       A. They way to the visitor’s parking.
7.       D. He has benefited from exercise.
8.       D. The secretaries in the man’s company.
9.       B. It is used by more people than English.
10.   C. The influence of the British Empire.
11.It includes a lot of words from other languages.
12.To place an order
13.He is not familiar with the exact details of goods.
14.It depends on a number of factors.
15.Ring back when she comes to a decision.
16. No one knows for sure when they came into being.
17.Carry ropes across river.
18.To prove the lighting is electricity.
19.She can speak several languages.
20.They have an intense interest in cross-cultural interactions.
21.She was able to translate for a German sports judge.
22.Taste the beef and give her comment.
23.He grew up in a poor single parent household.
24.Stupid
25.Write two book reports a week.
27. fascinating
29. Now and then
32. characteristics
34. naked
35 .relatively
翻译
第一版
云南省的丽江古镇是中国著名的旅游目的地之一。那里的生活节奏比大多数中国的城市都要缓慢。丽江到处都是美丽的自然风光,众多的少数民族同胞提供了各式各样,丰富多彩的文化让游客体验。历史上,丽江还以爱之城而闻名。当地人中流传着许多关于人生,为爱而死的故事。如今,在中外游客眼中,这个古镇被视为爱情和浪漫的天堂。(paradise
Lijiang, an ancient town of Yunnan Province, is one of the most famous tourist destinations. Its pace of life is slower than that of most cities of China. There are many natural beauties everywhere in Lijiang and many ethnical minorities provide tourists with a great variety of cultural experience. Lijiang is also well-known as the “city of love” in history. Many stories about life and dying for love have spreaded widely among the locals. Nowadays, for tourists home and abroad, the ancient town is regarded as a paradise of love and romance.      
第二版
今年在长沙举行了一年一度的外国人汉语演讲比赛。这项比赛证明是促进中国和世界其他地区文化交流的好方法。它为世界各地的年轻人提供了更好地了解中国的机会。来自87个国家共计126位选手聚集在湖南省省会参加了从76日到85日进行的半决赛和决赛。比赛并不是唯一的活动。选手们还有机会参观了中国其他地区的著名景点和历史名胜。
The annual Chinese language speech competition was held in Changsha this year. This contest has been proved to be a good way to promote cultural communication between China and the rest of the world. It provided a better chance to understand China for young people around the world. A total of 126 contestants from 87
countries gathered in the capital of Hunan Province and participated in the semi-final and final from July 6th to August 5th. The competition was not the only activity. Contestants also had the opportunity to visit well-known scenic spots and historical sites in other parts of China.
第三版
中国父母往往过于关注孩子的学习,以至于不要他们帮忙做家务。他们对孩子的唯一要求就是努力学习,考得好,能上名牌大学。他们相信这是为孩子好,因为在中国这样竞争激烈的社会里,只有成绩好才能保证前途光明。中国父母还认为,如果孩子能在社会上取得大的成就,父母就会受到尊敬。因此,他们愿意牺牲自己的时间、爱好和兴趣,为孩子创造更好的条件。
Chinese parents have frequently tended to pay too much attention to their children's study, so that children don’t help them do the housework. Their only requirement for their children is to study hard, perform well in the exams, and go to a famous/prestigious university. They believe it is good for their children, because in such a highly competitive society, only good results could ensure a promising future. Chinese parents also believe that parents will be honored if their children can achieve great success in society. Therefore, they are willing to sacrifice their own time, hobbies and interests, to create much better conditions for children.
听力原文
201512月四级听力原文第一版
本文内容由有道考神原创,转载时请注明出处。时间仓促,听超所得,难免疏漏,仅供参考。
更多答案,请关注新浪微博@建昆老师
Part 1 短对话
Question 1
-        M: Do you remember the wonderful film on space exploration we watched together last month?
-        W: Sure. It’s actually the most impressive one I’ve seen on that topic.
Q:What do we learn about the speakers?
Question 2
-        W: Are you looking for anything in particular?
-        M: Yes. My son is graduating from high school, and I want to get him something special.
Q:Where does the conversation most probably take place?
Question 3
-        M: Mike told me yesterday that he had been looking in vain for a job in the art gallery.
-        W: Really? If I remember right, he had a chance to work there, but he turned it down.
Q:What does the woman say about Mike?
Question 4
-        W: Would you like to come to Susan’s birthday party tomorrow evening?
-        M: I’m going to give a lecture tomorrow. I wish I could be in two places at the same time.
Q:What does the man mean?
Question 5
-        W: Aren’t you discouraged by the slow progress your staff is making?
-        M: Yes. I think I will give them a deadline and hold them to it.
Q:What is the man probably going to do?
Question 6
-        W: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the visitors’ parking is? I left my car there.
-        M: Sure. It’s in Lot C. Over that way.
Q:What does the woman want to know?
Question 7
-        W: You look great! Now that you’ve taken those fitness classes.
-        M: Thanks. I’ve never felt better in my life.
Q:What does the man mean?
Question 8
-        W: I really admire the efficiency of your secretaries.
-        M: Our company selects only the best. They have a heave workload and we give them a lot of responsibilities.
Q:What are the speakers talking about?
Part 2 长对话
Conversion 1
W: Hi Leo, why do you say English would become the world language?
M: Well. For one thing, it’s so commonly used, the only language that is used by more people is Chinese.
W: Why is English spoken by so many people?
M: It’s spoken in many countries of the world because of the British empire. And now of course is the influence of America as well.
W: Many students find English a difficult language to learn.
M: Oh, all languages are difficult to learn. But English does have two greatest advantages.
W: What are they?
M: Well, first of all, it has a very international vocabulary. It has many German, Dutch, French, Spanish and Italian words in it. So speakers of those languages will find many familiar words in English. In fact, English has words for many other languages as well.
W: Why is that?
M: Well, partly because English speakers have travelled a lot, they bring back words with them. So English really does have an international vocabulary.
W: And what is the other advantage of English?
M: It that English grammar is really quite easy. For example, it doesn’t have dozens of different endings for its nouns, adjectives and verbs, not like Latin, Russian and German for example.
W: Why is that?
M: Well, it’s quite interesting actually, it’s because of the French. When the French ruled England, French was the official language, and only the common people spoke English. They tried to make their language as simple as possible. So they made the grammar easier.
Questions 9 to 11 are based on the conversation you’ve just heard.
Q9: What does the man say about Chinese?
Q10: What made English a widely used language?
Q11: What is said to be special about English vocabulary?
Conversation 2
Man: Hello. Yes?
Woman: Hello. Is that the sales department?
M: Yes, it is.
W:Oh, well. My name is Jane Kingsbury of GPF limited. We need some supplies for our design office.
M: Oh, what sort?
W:Well, first of all, we need one complete new drawing board.
M: DO44 or DO45?
W:Ah, I don’t know. What’s the difference?
M: Well, the 45 costs 15 pounds more.
W:So what’s the total price then?
M:It’s 387 pounds.
Wose that include valued-added tax?
M: Oh, I’m not sure. Most of the prices do. Yes, I think it does.
W:What are the boards actually made of?
M: Oh, I don’t know. I think it's a sort of plastic stuff these days. It’s white anyway.
W:And how long does it take to deliver?
M: Oh, I couldn’t really say. It depends on how much work we’ve got and how many other orders there are to send out, you know.
W:Ok, now we also want some drawing pens, ink and rulers, and some drawing paper.
M: Oh dear. The girl who takes all those supplies isn’t here this morning. So I can’t take those orders for you. I only do the equipment you see.
W:Ok, well, perhaps I’ll ring back tomorrow.
M: So do you want the drawing board then?
W:Oh, I have to think about it. Thanks very much. I’ll let you know. Good-bye.
M: Thank you. Good-bye.
Question 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you just heard.
Question 12: What is the woman’s purpose in making the phone call?
Question 13: What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
Question 14: What does the man say about delivery?
Question 15: What does the woman say she will possibly do tomorrow?
Part 3 短文
短文 1  
No one knows for sure just how old kites are. In fact, they have been in use for centuries. 25 centuries ago, kites were well-known in China. These first kites were probably made of wood. They may even have been covered with silk, because silk were used a lot at that time. Early kites were built for certain uses. In ancient China, they will use to carry ropes to cross rivers. Once across, the ropes were tear down and wooden bridges would hang for them. Legend tells of one General who flew musical kites over the enemies’ camp. The enemy fled, believing the sounds to be the warming voices of angels. By the 15th century, many people flew kites in Europe. Marco Polo may have brought the kite back from his visit to China. The kite has been linked to great names and events. For instance, Benjamin Franklin used kite to prove the lightening electricity. He flew the kite in the storm. He did this in order to draw lightening from the clouds. He tied a metal key and a strip of silk to the kite line. The silk ribbon would stop the lightening from passing through his body. Benjamin’s idea was first laughed at. But later on, it enlightened the invention of the lightening rod. With such grand history, kite flying is short remain an entertaining and popular sport.
Question 16 to 18 are based on the passage you have just heard.
Question 16: What does the speaker say about kite?
Question 17: What did ancient Chinese use cats to do?
Question 18: Why did BF flied a kite in the storm?
短文2
I have learnt many languages, but I’m not mastered them the way the professional interpreter or translator has. Still, they have open doors for me. They have allowed me the opportunity to seek jobs in international contexts and help me get those jobs. Like many people who have lived overseas for a while, I simply got crazy about it. I can’t image living my professional or social life without international interactions. Since 1977, I have spent much more time abroad than in the United States. I like going to new places, eating new foods and experiencing new cultures. If you can speak the language, it’s easier to get to know the country and its people. If I had the time and money. I would live for a year in as many countries as possible. Beyond my career, my facility with languages has given me a few rare opportunities. Once, just after I returned my year in Vienna. I was asked to translate for a German judge at Olympic level horse event and learned a lot about the sport.
In Japan, once when I was in the studio audience of a TV cooking show, I was asked to go up on the stage and taste the beef dish that was being prepared and tell what I thought. They asked” Was it as good as American beef?” It was very exciting for me to be on Japanese TV, speaking in Japanese about how delicious the beef was.
Questions 19 to 22 are based on the passage you’ve just heard.
Question 19  What does the speaker say about herself?
Question 20  What does the speaker say about many people who have lived overseas for a while?
Question 21  How did the speaker experience of living in Vienna benefit her?
Question 22  What was the speaker asked to do in the Japanese studio?
短文3
Dr. Ben Carsen grew up in a poor single parent house-hold in Detroit. His mother, who had only a 3rd grade education helds two jobs cleaning bathrooms. To his classmates and even to his
teachers he was thought of as the dummest kid in his class. According to his own not so fond memories.
He had a terrible temper, and once threatened to kill another child. Dr. Carsen was headed down  part of seld distraction until a critical moment in his youth. His mother convinced that he had to do something dramatic preventing leading a life of failure laid down some rules. He could not
watch television except for two programs a week, could not play with his friends after school
until he finished his homework. And had to read two books a week, and write book reports about them. His mother’s strategy worked. “Of course, I didn’t know she couldn’t read. So there I was
submitting these reports.” he said. She would put check marks on them like she had been reading them. As I began to read about scientistseconomists and philosophers. I started imaging myself in their shoes.  As he got into the hobbit of hard  work, his grade began to soar. Ultimately he received a scholarship to attending  Yale
University, and later he was admitted to the University of Michigan Medical School.
He is now a leading surgeon at Johns Hopkins Medical School and he is also the author of the three books.
Questions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you’ve just heard.
Q23 What do we learn about Ben Carsen ?
Q24 What did Ben Caren’s classmates and teachers think of him whenhe was first at school?
Q25 What did Ben Carsen’s mother tell him to do when he was a school boy?
Part 4 听写题
When you look up at the night sky, what do you see? There are other heavenly bodies out there besides the moon and stars. One of the most fascinating of this is a comet. Comets were formed  around the same the earth was formed. They are made up of ice and other frozen liquids and gasses. Now and then these dirty snow balls begin to orbit the sun just as the planets do. As a comet gets closer to the sun. Some gasses in it begin to unfreeze. They combine with dust particles from the comet to form a huge cloud. As the comet gets even nearer to the sun and solar wind blows the cloud behind the comet thus forming its tail. The tail and generally fuzzy atmosphere around the comet are characteristics that can help identify this phenomenon in the night sky. In any given year, about dozen known comets come close to the sun in their orbits. The average person can’t see them all of course. Usually there is only one or two a year bright enough to be seen with the naked eye. Comet Hale-Bopp discovered in 1995 was an unusually bright comet. Its orbit bought relatively to the earth within 122 million miles of it. But Hale-Bopp came a long way on its earthly visit. It won’t be back for another 4 thousand years or so.
1512四级考试选词填空答案
有道考神团队,转载请注明
选词填空 答案
36. N) saw
37. F) decades
38. H) globally
39. D) chances
40. J) occurs
41. A) additional
42. B) associated
43. G) experiences
44. M) reduce
45. K) populations
段落信息匹配题答案
How to Eat Well
46. Cooking benefits people in many ways and enables them to connect with one another.
答案:D Shouldn’t preparing—and consuming—food be a source of comfort, pride, health, well-being, relaxation, sociability?…
47. Abundant information about cooking is available either online or on TV.
答案:B It’s not because fresh ingredients are hard to come by…
48. Young people do less cooking at home than the elderly these days.
答案:FPerhaps a return to real cooking needn’t be far off…
49. Cooking skills can be improved with practice.
答案:O. You don’t have to hit the grocery store daily, nor do you need an abundance of skill…
50. In the mid-20th century, most families ate dinner at home instead of eating out.
答案:G. Back in the 1950s most of us grew up in households where Mom cooked virtually every night
51. Even those short of time or money should be encouraged to cook for themselves and their family
答案:E. When I talk about cooking, I’m not talking about creating elaborate dinner parties or three-day science projects.…
52. Eating food not cooked by ourselves can cause serious consequences.
答案:J. There have been half-hearted but well-publicized efforts by some food companies to reduce calories in their processed food, but….
53. To eat well and still save money, people should buy fresh food and cook it themselves.
答案:M. To those Americans for whom money is a concern
54. We get a fairly large portion of calories from fast food and snacks.
答案:C. And yet we aren’t cooking…
55. The popularity of TV led to the popularity of frozen food.
答案:H. Although frozen dinners were invented in the ‘40s, their popularity didn’t boom until televisions became popular a decade or so later…
DBFOGEJMCH
仔细阅读答案
56. A) It is disappearing.
57. B) In the abstract.
58. D) Spending money is so fast and easy.
59. A) It represents a change in the modern world.
60. C) He feels reluctant to part with the traditional wallet.

61. A) They are culture-related.
62. C) They get less sleep on public holidays.
63. C) The World Cup.
64. B) They want to get sufficient sleep.
65. B) Few people really know the importance of sleep.

2#
发表于 2015-12-25 13:56:05 | 只看该作者
这样的四级考试题目与解析感觉真是感觉还还行哈。
3#
发表于 2015-12-25 13:57:26 | 只看该作者
这样的四级考试题目与解析,冲击有点大 ...
4#
发表于 2015-12-25 13:58:24 | 只看该作者
特别喜欢这样的四级考试题目与解析感觉真是,还可以……
5#
发表于 2015-12-25 13:59:49 | 只看该作者
每个人的人生,需要自己好好这样的四级考试题目与解析书写的啊。
6#
发表于 2015-12-25 14:01:15 | 只看该作者
为了荣誉而战,为这样的四级考试题目与解析加油。
7#
发表于 2015-12-25 14:02:23 | 只看该作者
这样的四级考试题目与解析,非常值得看啊,很喜欢。
8#
发表于 2015-12-25 14:03:10 | 只看该作者
蛮精彩的,特别是这样的四级考试题目与解析,真还行哦。
9#
发表于 2015-12-25 14:03:35 | 只看该作者
我怎么听着看着这样的四级考试题目与解析,都在自我陶醉啊,哈哈哈哈。
10#
发表于 2015-12-25 14:03:57 | 只看该作者
这样的四级考试题目与解析,一切都是综合实力的体现哦。
11#
发表于 2015-12-25 14:04:21 | 只看该作者
我会一直支持下去的,~有道学堂的呀,很好。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|Archiver|北京大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 08:24 , Processed in 0.095230 second(s), 17 queries .